Dance Discovery Inc. Policies and Procedures
Short-Term Program Fees
All short-term program fees are non-refundable except in the event the program can not run in-person due to government restrictions. Should the program be unable to run in-person, we will NOT run it as a virtual program and all fees will be refunded. Should a session be interrupted by a mandated shut down, your fees will be pro-rated and refunded accordingly. Fees are not refunded or pro-rated for late registrants into the program or for any classes missed by the student throughout the session.
Protocols for Short-Term Programming
Prior to Arrival
- Ensure your child is not demonstrating any symptoms of illness.
- Dancers will be permitted to enter the facility 10 minutes prior to class beginning.
- We encourage dancers 5 years of age and up to enter the facility independently. When entering, dancers will be greeted by our reception staff and we will happily direct dancers accordingly.
- With the required independent entry of our dancers this past year, we have seen this new found independence and responsibility greatly increase their confidence; this confidence has then carried into the classroom and we've witnessed very focused dancers as a result. We are happy to support this growth in our young dancers and therefore independent entry is encouraged; our staff is ready and eager to assist accordingly.
- The lobby will be open for parents to wait for the duration of their child's program, however, it is not mandatory.
- We encourage dancers to arrive at the studio already dressed in their dance attire that is required for class.
- In hand with them, should only be what is required to participate in class; this would include dance shoes and a water bottle. Dance bags or bins are welcomed to assist in organizing your items.
- Dancers can place their outdoor shoes in the cubbies at the entrance and their jacket in the cubbies located outside the studio.
I have read through the registration information and I understand and agree to the policies set forth by Dance Discovery Inc. I understand that Dance Discovery Inc., its instructors, administrators and volunteers are not held responsible for any illness, personal injury or loss of belongings at the studio. Any photography or video taken by Dance Discovery Inc. or companies contracted by Dance Discovery Inc. is the property of Dance Discovery Inc. and can be used for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Dance Discovery staff is ready to assist all dancers for a safe exit; we encourage independent exit from our dancers 5 years of age and up.