Please find below details on Dance Discovery’s annual Christmas Recital. Please note, these details are how we hope to proceed this season with a Christmas Recital however, details may fluctuate based on Alberta Health Service Guidelines regarding theatRE performances. A decision will be confirmed with the information we have as of November 15, 2020.
Sunday, December 13 2020 at 1:00 pm
Myer Horowitz Theatre
RECITAL IS INTENDED TO INCLUDE:
All Tiny Tot, Preschool and 6-8 year Non-Competitive Ballet Programs
WHAT ARE THE TICKET PROCEDURES?
– Tickets go on sale starting November 16 at Dance Discovery reception using CASH or DEBIT only
– Ticket Price is $18.00 per ticket. All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
– From November 16 to December 5 ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 3 tickets per family
– As of December 7 at 4:00 pm, all un-sold tickets will be released for purchase on a first come first serve basis
– Tickets are General Admission
– Children 2 years of age and up will require a ticket
– Children under 2 years of age will require a complimentary ‘babes in arm’ ticket and will be required to sit on your lap
PLEASE NOTE: Recitals have SOLD OUT quickly in the past. Please be diligent in marking this date on your calendar to ensure you do not miss the deadline for your reserved tickets. After tickets are released first come first serve on December 7, we cannot guarantee tickets to any family.
ALL OTHER PROCEDURES:
A detailed newsletter regarding the procedures of the recital will be distributed during DECEMBER WATCH WEEK. Please be in attendance!
We always welcome volunteers for recitals! As a volunteer, you would be supervising your child’s group backstage for the entirety of the show. You will be able to watch the performance of your group backstage and will not require a ticket.
Please speak with reception if you wish to volunteer for your child’s group. We will accept up to 2 volunteers per group.